What is BrysonNow?
The process is simple and integrated seamlessly into our existing fulfilment process.
- Customers can download the BrysonNow app on the Google Play and Apple stores. The app is available for all existing Bryson customers, using the same login details as the Bryson website, and is available to any new customers with an easy sign up done directly on the App.
- Customers identify what postcode they would like their items delivered to. We will stock over 100 of their most popular items in strategically located micro-warehouse points across Central London zones 1 & 2.
- With the delivery location confirmed, customers can simply use BrysonNow to browse our core product range and place an order for 1-hour delivery, charged at a flat fee of £20.
- The purchased items are collected from the location closest to the delivery destination.
- Customers are notified via email with a tracking link so they can watch their order arrive in real time.
- The courier delivers the items to the customer's selected address, within the hour.